ATTENTION ALL VISITORS FOR NEVADA DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
JUVENILE INMATES ONLY
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward.
Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Disobeying any rule may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording.
- All visits must be scheduled 48 hours prior to the appointment or up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Visits will last 55 minutes.
- CHECK-IN: 15 minutes prior to scheduled visit.
- Valid picture identification (e.g., driver’s license, State I.D., or Military I.D.) is required at Check-In.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be listed as an additional visitor and accompanied and supervised by an authorized adult visitor.
- Visitors who arrive after the scheduled start time may not be allowed to visit.
- PROPER ATTIRE: clothing must cover all private/sensitive body areas.
- You will not be allowed to visit under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- Any inmate or visitor whose behavior is disruptive during a visit may have his/her visiting privileges suspended/terminated.
- Inmates will be allowed two (2) visits per week with up to three (3) visitors for a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Visitors may visit up to five (5) inmates in custody (individually).
- The visitation schedule may be cancelled or altered on county appointed holidays or for safety / security reasons.
- Staff can disconnect, deny, change, or cancel a visit at any time.
- Internet connectivity issues during offsite visits will not be refunded.
- Each visitation session will show a timer to display elapsed time.
- After your visit has ended your connection will be terminated.